M.A.C Senior Artist Neil Young created this bespoke look on InStyle’s Sarah Statman and we fell so head over heels for it’s luxe smoky fabulousness we were determined to find out how to recreate it at home.
So just follow these easy steps to create this smokin’ look at home:
1. Warm M.A.C Face and Fody foundation in the palm of your hands and blend over the complexion for a sheer finish.
2. Blend M.A.C Pro Longwear Concealer under the eyes to brighten.
3. Define the upper and lower lash lines with M.A.C Kohl pencil in Phone Number and blend using M.A.C #219 brush to soften edges.
4. Using a flat tapered brush such as M.A.C's 242, press M.A.C Antiqued Gold reflects over the lid.
5. With M.A.C #219 brush add extra depth to the eyes by blending M.A.C Knight Divine Eyeshadow around the lash line.
6. Finish with falsies- M.A.C #8 lashes- and then mascara together the natural lashes with M.A.C Zoomlash.
7. Contour cheek bones using M.A.C Golden bronzer
8. Freshen the apple of the cheeks with M.A.C Mineralize blush in Warm Soul.
9. Finally, M.A.C Plushglass lipglass in Fulfilled completes the look.
By Sarah Statman
Make up by Neil Young, M.A.C Senior Make up Artist
M.A.C were the official sponsors of the Virgin Media Louder Lounge at V Festival 2011