Guaranteed to turn heads, Sienna Miller’s kohl-rimmed eyes and burgundy lips are a winning combination and your ticket to instant glamour.
Top make-up artist Lauren Hersheson's make-up guide to getting Sienna Miller's look...
- Use Chanel’s Vitalumiere Foundation on the skin to achieve a radiant and natural complexion.
- On the eyes, use Givenchy’s Le Prisme Eyeshadow in 15 Couture Beige over the eyelids.
- Next take YSL’s Waterproof Eye Pencil No 3 and line the upper and lower lash lines before blending the pencil into the inner and outer corners of the crease to emphasise the contour of the eye.
- Finish by applying black mascara.
- Using Givenchy’s Eye and Brow Prisme, define the eyebrows and brush them up to lift the eyes.
- On the cheeks, use Bobbi Brown’s Blush in Nectar.
- On the lips, press YSL’s No 32 lipstick into the lips to create a stained effect.