Chanel Beaute make-up artist Angela Levin worked her magic on stunning star Sandra Bullock for the Oscars 2012, revealing her inspiration was simply: “Gorgeous in every way!”
Get the look:
- Angela started by applying a rich dose of CHANEL Sublimage La Creme Texture Supreme to a clean face and let it absorb into the face for about 15 minutes.
- On Sandra’s eyes and forehead, a light coat of CHANEL Vitalumière Aqua Compact (available 6th April) was applied.
- For the cheeks, Angela wanted to create a fresh, youthful appearance so applied Exclusive Creation Blush Horizon de CHANEL.
- On the eyes, Angela began by applying CHANEL Illusion D'Ombrein Émerveille to her lids lightly with her fingers . Then all colors from the CHANEL Quadra Eyeshadow in Enigma were applied with the chocolate grey used on the outer part of the lid, the violet grey on the eye crease, the pink under the brow bone and the deep plum to frame the eye across the lash lines.
- To further glamorize Sandra’s eyes, the upper lash line was lined with CHANEL Intense Eye Pencil in Noir and CHANEL Inimitable Mascara in Noir was used on the lashes..
- The finishing touch was a sumptuous amount of CHANEL Rouge Coco Lip Colour in Mademoiselle topped with CHANEL Glossimer in Braise.