Demonstrating why the smokey eye is always a red carpet favourite, Olivia Wilde wowed the crowds with this dramatic eye and nude lip combo. Try the look out for yourself!
Top make-up artist Lauren Hersheson's make-up guide to getting Olivia Wilde's look...
- Use Armani’s Designer Lift Foundation with the Armani Blender Foundation brush to create a flawless matte finish to the skin.
- On the eyes, use MAC’s Knight Divine over the eyelid and blended into the crease as well as both the upper and lower lash lines.
- Line the lash lines with L’Oreal’s Contour Kohl in Jet Black and finish by layering Maxfactor’s Masterpiece Mascara in black.
- On the cheeks use Shu Uemura’s Blusher in P Soft Amber 740.
- On the lips use Rouge d’Armani’s Beige 103 Lipstick.