Demonstrating why the smokey eye is always a red carpet favourite, Olivia Wilde wowed the crowds with this dramatic eye and nude lip combo. Try the look out for yourself!
Top make-up artist Lauren Hersheson's make-up guide to getting Olivia Wilde's look...
- Use Armani’s Designer Lift Foundation with the Armani Blender Foundation brush to create a flawless matte finish to the skin.
- On the eyes, use MAC’s Knight Divine over the eyelid and blended into the crease as well as both the upper and lower lash lines.
- Line the lash lines with L’Oreal’s Contour Kohl in Jet Black and finish by layering Maxfactor’s Masterpiece Mascara in black.
- On the cheeks use Shu Uemura’s Blusher in P Soft Amber 740.
- On the lips use Rouge d’Armani’s Beige 103 Lipstick.
Find Lauren at the Daniel Hersheson salon in Knightsbridge where she can show you in person how to recreate all your favourite celeb looks. And visit Lauren's fab new website at Continued below...