Nicole Kidman beauty | Beauty get the look
Top make-up artist Lauren Hersheson's make-up guide to getting Nicole Kidman's Golden Globes look:
Nicole's make-up is delicate with a balanced emphasis on the eyes and the lips.
1. Start by using a moisturising foundation such as Chanel's Vitalumiere and buff it into the skin to achieve this flawless yet dewy fresh-faced look.
2. To emphasise the blue in her eyes, Nicole has used a mauve shade of eyeshadow which has been taken through the eyelid and blended into the crease to help open the eyes up. I like Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Eye shadow in Eggplant. Using this eye shadow take a small amount on an angled eye brush and apply it to the lower lash line to achieve the look of a soft line.
3. Finish by applying a black liquid line over the upper lash line, adding a couple of coats of mascara and then taking a few individual false eye lashes and applying them to the outside corners of the eyes.
4. For the cheeks, use a soft coral cream blusher such as Estee Lauder's Signature Satin Cream Blush in Coral Light.
5. For the lips Nicole has used a high gloss lipstick. I like Chantecaille's Lip Chic in Amaryllis.
Find Lauren at the Daniel Hersheson salon in Knightsbridge where she can show you in person how to recreate all your favourite celeb looks. Call 020 72018797 danielhersheson.com to make an appointment.