Find out how to create the amazing hairstyles as seen on the Moschino Spring Summer 2013 catwalk
The swinging sixties are back with a bang if Moschino's Spring Summer 2013 fashion show is anything to go by. Models sashayed down the runway during Milan Fashion Week in bright, playful and exaggerated designs with big, bold, fun and voluminous hair that perfectly matched the vibrant collection.
Sam McKnight, Global Ambassador for Pantene Pro-V created the fabulous hairstyles for Moschino's SS13 fashion show. Get tips on how to create the amazing beehive hairstyle, below…
Get the look:
- To achieve the perfect base for this look start with freshly washed and conditioned hair. Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Volume & Body Shampoo and Conditioner works well for a light finish as it nourishes the hair.
- If your hair is damaged, spray Pantene Pro-V Instant Damage Defence Conditioning Spray to the ends only.
- Apply Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Mousse to the lengths of the hair, brush through from to the end and roughly blow dry to give volume.
- Next, tong the hair and pin up to cool and set.
- Create a side parting and gently brush out each curl.
- Section by section, using Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Hairspray as you go, backcomb the hair a couple of inches from the roots to the nape of the neck, smooth over and pin in the back. To finish, gently back brush the ends to fan out and spray to ensure a strong hold.