Find out how to get big, Moschino Cheap & Chic hair with tips from celeb stylist Sam McKnight…
The next few seasons are all about experimenting with hair texture. The Moschino Cheap & Chic models wore their hair frothy at the ends, but styled at the roots for the Spring Summer 2013 fashion show.
The effortless-looking style was designed by Pantene Pro V’s Sam McKnight. He was inspired by the grunge of East London, the crimping of the 70’s, the braiding of Africa and the polish of Milan.
Not only is it a super cool look, it’s also perfect for the winter months. Why fight wet-weather frizz when you can make it a style statement?
Get the look...
- Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair. Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner works well for a light finish as it nourishes the hair without adding weight.
- Use the new Pantene Pro-V Instant Damage Defense Conditioning Spray to give extra protection and shine.
- Apply Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Mousse to the lengths of the hair and brush through from the roots to the end.
- Next, create a low side parting and gel down with Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Gel. Take small sections of hair and apply Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Hairspray and then braid from root to tip.
- For maximum effect, iron each braid with a straightening iron and then leave to cool for as long as you can.
- Unpick each braid with your fingers and untangle with a soft bristled brush. For a less uniform look, wet your hands and dampen.
- To finish, gather the front section of hair, swoop to the opposite side and grip at the temple.