Top make-up artist Lauren Hersheson's guide to getting Mila Kunis' intense Black Swan look:
'Mila has gone for an intense look with the eyes which compliments the deep tones of her hair colour.'
1. Use a black eye kohl suitable for use on the water line as well as underneath - MAC Smoulder works well as it is soft enough to get a smudgy look but holds well in this area.
2. Line the entire eye and using a small eye brush work it into the lash line and smudge it slightly underneath too. Use a greyish coloured eyeshadow all over the eyelid such as Bobbi Brown's Rockstar Metallic EyeShadow. Use their Long Wear Gel Eyeliner with the Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush to line the upper lash lash. This helps to add clean definition over the eye while keeping the natural soft smokiness throughout.
3. Use a slightly deeper coloured eyeshadow such as Chanel's Cinnamon Single eyeshadow in the outside corner of the crease of the eye to help open and lift the eyes.
4. Finish the eyes with a couple of coats of black mascara.
5. Add a touch of foundation over the lips to take the colour down slightly and coat them with a coral-nude coloured lipgloss such as Armani's Lip Shimmer No.1.
Find Lauren at the Daniel Hersheson salon in Knightsbridge where she can show you in person how to recreate all your favourite celeb looks. Call 020 72018797 danielhersheson.com to make an appointment.