Chanel Beaute make-up artist Angela Levin created Michelle Williams' Oscars red carpet-worthy look citing as her inspiration: “A flower! When I saw Michelle in her stunning dress, it made me think of a beautiful rose I have in my garden. Like that flower, she looked so gorgeous and delicate, so I decided to use an array of spring hues!”
Get the look:
- Angela began by hydrating her skin with a light layer of CHANEL Sublimage La Creme Texture Supreme.
- To further enhance Michelle's already gorgeous skin, CHANEL Vitalumière Aqua Compact (available 6th April) was applied for a hydrated, flawless, revitalized and radiant look.
- Exclusive Creation Blush Horizon de CHANEL was applied on the cheeks.
- And to accentuate the natural contours of Michelle's face, Angela also lightly added CHANEL Limited Edition Natural Finish Pressed Powder in Jasmin to her cheeks.
- Next, Angela applied CHANEL Quadra Eyeshadow in Mystic Eyes to the eyes using half moon strokes on the lids tomaintain a round, soft feeling. For an added pop of glamour, a bit of CHANEL Soft Touch Eye Shadow in Tigerlily was placed on her lids.
- Under the eyes, Angela used the darkest color, the neutral deep brown with gold flecks shade, from CHANEL Quadra Eyeshadow in Mystic Eyes.
- Then two coats of CHANEL Inimitable Mascara in Noir were applied to both the top and bottom eye lashes and CHANEL Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil in Blond Clair was used on the eyebrows.
- For Michelle's bright, purpley-pink lips, Angela mixed two CHANEL Rouge Coco Shades from CHANEL's Spring collection: Rouge Coco Lip Colour in Paradis, a pink coral with Rouge Coco Lip Colour in Destineé, a spring plum.