Make-up Artist Jeanine Lobell for Chanel explains: "My inspiration was Michelle’s stunning CHANEL 2011 Spring/Summer Haute Couture gown. The dress represented Michelle’s personality - ethereal and sparkling.”
Get Michelle's look:
1. First apply CHANEL Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra Light Skin Perfecting Makeup in B10 to the face, it allows skin to shine though the makeup and creates a fresh look. Set the makeup with CHANEL Natural Finished Press Pressed Powder in Translucent 1.
2. For the eyes, we went for a light, ethereal smoky look mixing the shades in the CHANEL Quadra Eyeshadow in Smoky Eyes. Use the silvery shade as a base, and then use the pewter shade, taking it from the lash line up into the crease, and add shape to the eye. Then smudge the same shade in the lower lash line. Use the black shade, blended into the pewter, as a liner.
3. Apply a few individual lashes in the center, and a lot of CHANEL Inimitable Waterproof Mascara in Noir on the top and bottom lashes. Define the brow with CHANEL Precision Brow Definer in Blond Claire.
4. To create a glowing pink cheek, apply CHANEL Blush Duo Tweed Effect in Pink Tweed.
5. For the lips, mix CHANEL Rouge Coco Lip Colour in Rose Dentelle with a bit of the Vitalumiere Aqua foundation to create the effect of the lips blending into the face.