Looking super chic at the InStyle Best Of British Talent Party, Downton Abbey star Michelle Dockery wore her hair in a beautiful ponytail, created by Marc Trinder, Creative Manager at Charles Worthington.
Marc shares his expert how-to...
GET THE LOOK
- Prep hair using Big Bounce Spray from the Limited Edition BAFTA Collection (RRP £5.10)
- Blowdry hair up towards the crown, all around the hairline, keeping flyaways at bay
- Take a horse-shoe section from temple to temple and isolate the area with a larege clip
- With the underneath section, pull into a ponytail using a hair-band to secure
- Then using a curling tong (I recommend Babyliss Pro), create a wave in the ponytail
- With the top section, curl hair in different directions to create movement
- Scoop the hair hair away from the face and secure ends around the base of ponytail. Hair is left textured and quiffy at the top with contrasting sleek sides.
- Finish with Brilliant Shine Salon Results Max Hold Hairspray (RRP £5.10)