Leighton Meester | Beauty How-To | Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
Top make-up artist Lauren Hersheson's make-up guide to getting Leighton Meester's Late Night look:
Leighton has opted for a simple look with the emphasis on the lips.
1. Start with the eyes by taking a slightly shimmery eyeshadow such as Estee Lauder's Polished Platinum Shimmer Eye Shadow and lay it over the eyelid up to the crease line but no higher.
2. Then take Bobbi Brown's Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Chocolate Shimmer Ink and using their Ultra Fine EyeLiner Brush apply a fine line along the upper lash line from both under the lashes and on top of them. This creates the very natural looking definition. You can also apply a fine line along the inside of the lower lash line.
3. Finish the eyes by adding some black mascara.
4. For the cheeks, use Sisleys Phyto-Blush Éclat in Pinky Rose on the apples of the cheeks.
5. For the lips apply Sisley's Phyto-Lip Shine In Sheer Fushia.
Find Lauren at the Daniel Hersheson salon in Knightsbridge where she can show you in person how to recreate all your favourite celeb looks. Call 020 72018797 danielhersheson.com to make an appointment.