Glee star Lea Michele went all out for dark, smouldering eyes. We show you how to get her look...
Top make-up artist Lauren Hersheson's make-up guide to getting Lea Michele's SAGs look:
Lea has chosen to emphasise her eyes to compliment the darkness of her hair and kept the lips soft to help accentuate her eyes.
1. Start by using Yves Saint Laurent's Eye Shadow Duo in No.17 which consists of an ivory beige and a deep black. Apply the light colour all over the eyes up to the crease and using an eye blender brush apply a little of the black into the crease, focusing more into the outside corners of the eyes. Then take a soft black eye pencil and work it along the upper lash line and blending it up and out. Using a smaller eye brush such as MAC's 219 brush apply the black eye shadow over this to create definition along the lash line.
2. Using a small angled eye brush use the black eyeshadow as an eyeliner along the lower lash line to create a soft line. Add some black mascara such as YSL's new Noir Radical to the lashes, before lining the eyes with some liquid eyeliner.
3. For an even more dramatic look add a set of false eye lashes, such as Eylure's Girls Aloud Nadine Eyelashes.
4. Lea has used more of a bronzed look on the cheeks. Try Giorgio Armani's No. 5 Bronzer to get a similar look on the cheekbones.
5. Lea's lips are more nude than her own natural lip colour which helps accentuate her eyes. Tom Ford's lipstick in Blush Nude has a similar effect.