The romantic up-do has been a serious red carpet favourite of late but with the help of Fekkai celebrity stylist, Adir Abergel, Kristen Stewart gave the look her trademark edge for the premiere of Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 1. Try the style for yourself with Adir’s step-by-step guide.
1. Begin by applying Fekkai Coiff Bouffant Lifting and Texturising Spray Gel to the roots of the hair to build texture.
2. Apply Fekkai Coiff Oceanique Tousled Wave Spray throughout the rest of the hair and rough dry it to create a beachy and textured base for the up-do.
3. Take random pieces and create standard braids, fishtail braids and twists throughout the hair in various sizes, leaving the very top of the hair loose.
4. Take all of the hair, except for the loose hair at the top, and knot and twist it to create an up-do. Use hairpins to create a very undone look.
5. To finalise the look, backcomb the front of the hair to add volume, then push it back and pin it in place. Secure the look by spraying the hair with Fekkai Coiff Sheer Hold Hairspray.