Katy Perry beauty | Beauty tips | Celeb make-up
Make-up artist Lauren Hersheson's guide to getting Katy's gorgeous gold eyes and creamy skintone:
1. Katy’s make-up compliments the contrast of her hair to her skin by keeping it warm throughout.
2. She has gone for shimmery golds on the eyes, so try using MAC’s Woodwinked eyeshadow all over the eyelid for a goldy, sheeny evening look.
3. Katy’s kept the definition on the eye by using a jet black eyeliner. I would go for a gel liquid liner from The Make-Up Store as they're easy to apply.
4. Katy’s eyes have extra wow factor with the use of dramatic strip false eyelashes. Inglot have a huge range, try the 61N lashes.
5. Her skin is soft and creamy and her blusher adds warmth. Try The Multiple from NARS in Orgasm which is cream blusher that can be used on the cheeks, lips and as a highlighter.
Find Lauren at the Daniel Hersheson salon in Knightsbridge where she can show you in person how to recreate all your favourite celeb looks. Call 020 72018797 danielhersheson.com to make an appointement.