Kate Middleton | Celebrity beauty | Beauty tips
Top make-up artist Lauren Hersheson's make-up guide to getting Kate Middleton's English Rose look:
"Kate's signature look is very natural skin coupled with definition through the eye," says Lauren.
1. To achieve this look use By Terry's Éclat de Rose on the face which is a lightweight tinted moisturiser.
2. For the eyes, use Chanel's Stylo Yeux Waterproof in Black and apply this all-round the eye-through the upper lash line and just underneath the eyelashes on the lower lash line.T hen take Chanel's single eyeshadow in Safari and apply this to the entire eyelid.
3. Lastly apply a black mascara to the eyelashes.
4. For the cheeks use Bobbi Brown's blusher in Tawney.
5. On the lips use Chantecaille's Lip Chic lipstick in China Rose.
Find Lauren at the Daniel Hersheson salon in Knightsbridge where she can show you in person how to recreate all your favourite celeb looks. Call 020 72018797 danielhersheson.com to make an appointment.