Create Kate Bosworth’s effortless glamorous party look at home with tips from her make-up artist…
Kate Bosworth never fails to impress with her effortless style approach, and her latest party offering was no exception.
SEE MORE KATE BOSWORTH PICTURES
Wowing at the Proenza Schouler dinner, Kate was looking oh so-chic in a form-fitting dress from the designer label, tousled waves and an effortlessly sexy beauty look. Want to know the secrets behind Kate Bosworth’s make-up party look? Of course you do! Follow the step-by-step guide from her make-up artists to create her fresh and effortless make-up look at home…
BLONDE HAIR 2013: IDEAS AND INSPIRATION
Get the look:
- Start by prepping skin with SKII’S Facial Treatment Essence and Facial Treatment Essence to give complexions a natural glow.
- Next, apply SKII’s Skin Signature Eye Cream around the eye area for extra lift and to brighten eyes.
- Blend SUQQU’s Foundation all over your face for a natural complexion.
- For extra coverage around the T-Zone, use Laura Mercier’s Secret Camouflage in SC-4, followed by YSL’s Anti Cernes Stick Concealer under the eyes and around the mouth to slightly soften these areas.
- Using SUQQU’s Dual Effect Powder Foundation, lightly dust the first colour through the T-Zone and then the second colour along the jawline and cheeks to perfectly set make-up.
- For full and polished brows, lightly fill in any gaps with SUQQU’s Brow Pen in 02.
- Next, create a shimmering base to your lids with OCC’s Make-Up Loose Concentrate and then lightly line eyes with SUQQU’S LEND Colour Palette in 02 Kokedama for a subtle hint of green.
- Curl lashes and then apply two coats of Dior Show Extase Mascara in black on the top lashes only.
- Blend MAC Blush in Peachykeen high on the cheekbones for a natural flush.
- Finally, finish the look by giving lips a soft pink glow with Chanel’s Rouge Coco Shine in Aventure.
Watch Kate Bosworth singing in the new Topshop advert...