Get Kate Beckinsale’s red-carpet make-up look!
Kate Beckinsale wowed at the Total Recall premiere in London with another flawless make-up look. The star's make-up artist Molly Stern has revealed the beauty products behind Kate's dazzling glow…
Get The Look:
- Molly began by preparing Kate's skin with Revive Intensite Moisture Serum to give her skin a flash of moisture.
- To ensure a dazzling glow that would last all night Molly applied Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in Radiance.
- Molly then used Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Pink Tourmaline Mosaic to the apples of her cheek and up onto the cheek bone.
- For her eyes, Molly prepped the lid up to the base of the brow bone with Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Peach.
- Then two coats of Laura Mercier Full Blown Lash Mascara were applied to both the top and bottom eyelashes.
- To enhance Kate's sunkissed glow, Molly dusted her entire complexion with a dash of Laura Mercier Matte Bronzing Power.