Top make-up artist Lauren Hersheson's make-up guide to getting Jennifer Lopez's glam ambassador look:
Jennifer has chosen a very dramatic look for the eyes, whilst staying with the bronze tones and adding the black for definition.
1. Start by using a moisturising foundation such as Chanel's Vitalumiere to achieve the overall glossy look.
2. For the eyes, start by applying Armani's Maestro Eye Shadow in No. 34 all over the eye, which has a pinky base and shimmer finish to it.
3. Then take a soft black kohl pencil such as Topshop's Eye Kohl in Black and line the entire eye, upper and lower lash lines. Take a small blending brush and soften the line around the eye blending it outwards, therefore increasing the appearance of the size of the eye.
4. Next take a strong, black eyeshadow and lay the colour over the black eyeliner, building up the outside corners and the crease, to create a < shape. Then take an orange/bronze colour such as MAC's Mythology or Honesty and apply this to the outside edge of the brow bone.
5. Finish the eyes by curling the lashes, applying several layers of black mascara and using a set of false eyelashes such as Inglot's 61N.
6. For the cheeks, apply a cream blusher such as Bobbi Brown's Calypso Coral onto the apples of the cheeks.
7. For the lips, apply a layer of your foundation over your lips, followed by Armani's Rouge d'Armani in Beige 105.
Find Lauren at the Daniel Hersheson salon in Knightsbridge where she can show you in person how to recreate all your favourite celeb looks. Call 020 72018797 danielhersheson.com to make an appointment.