Get Hayley Atwell's screen siren make-up look
Celebrity make-up artist, Charlotte Hayward, who used Lancôme products to create Hayley Atwell's captivating make-up look for InStyle’s Best of British party reveals all of her beauty tips and products…
- First, use Lancôme éclat miracle on the cheek bones, under the brows and also on the collarbone to high light these areas.
- For a flawless base, apply Lancôme's Teint Miracle 02 foundation with a beauty blender make-up brush and then dust Lancôme’s Star Bronzer Mineral Mat all over your face.
- Apply Lancôme's Creme Kevyn Aucoin blusher in bright pink on cheek bones, followed by Duwop Creme red cheek colour to create depth and a natural glow.
- Emphasise eyes with a light lilac colour using Lancôme’s Ombre Hypnose eyeshadow P203 all over the lids.
- Add depth to eyes with Lancome’s intense Ombre Hypnose eyeshadow in a black glittery shade S310 and add extra sparkle with Lancome’s Ombre Hypnose eyeshadow in Cuban Light.
- Next, use Lancome’s Liner Plume in black along the lash line and flicking out in the outer corners.
- Curl lashes before adding Lancome’s Hypnose Drama mascara.
- To prep lips use Creme de la Mer lip balm and then add a slick of Lancome’s Rouge in Love lipstick in Voilette Coquette.
Watch our beauty how-to video for tips on how to create glowing skin in five easy steps!