Make-up Artist Stephen Sollitto for Chanel says: "Hailee’s whole look was inspired by one pale pink shade of shadow in CHANEL Quadra Eyeshadow in Mystic Eyes. The word ‘ballerina’ came to my mind when I saw this shade and thought how poised, feminine, young, soft and yet strong Hailee was, like a ballerina. When I arrived on Oscar day, she had a pale pink Marchesa dress and my ballerina inspiration came to life. It was our word for our look for the day.”
Get Hailee's look:
1. Start by moisturizing with CHANEL Beaute Initiale Energizing Multi Protection Cream. Let that sit for a minute then apply CHANEL Vitalumiere Aqua Skin Perfecting Foundation in Beige-Tendre all over the face with a damp sponge.
2. Next work on the eyes by applying a veil of CHANEL Professional Eyeshadow Base in Beige all over the lid. At the lash line only use CHANEL Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner in Cassis. Go over this line to blend it out and soften its edges with the deep plum shade in CHANEL Quadra Eyeshadow in Kaska Beige.
3. Then use a pliable blush to apply the gold in the same palette underneath the bottom lashes, this will add some definition yet a softness to the eye. Top off the lashes with CHANEL Inimitable Waterproof Mascara in Noir.
4. For the cheeks, first start with CHANEL Powder Blush in Espiegle in the hollows of the cheek bone. Then on top of this, layer CHANEL Blush Duo Tweed Effect in Tweed Pink and drag this from the apples until you almost reach the nose for some continued color.
5. Apply CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine Lip Colour in Fetiche (available in April) to the lips, and dot on a bit of CHANEL Glossimer in Rose Dilemma for an extra pop of shine in the center of the bottom lip.