Make-up Artist Leslie Lopez for Chanel explains: "Gwyneth Paltrow is very regal looking, she reminds me of Grace Kelly. Her dress was a gorgeous gold Calvin Klein gown. I wanted her to look classic and beautiful, and at the same time approachable."
Get Gwyneth's look:
1. Prep the skin with CHANEL Sublimage Essential Regenerating Cream, then use CHANEL Vitalumiere Fluid Makeup in Beige as a base and apply CHANEL Long-Lasting Concealer in Beige Ivoire.
2. For the eyes use CHANEL Fluid Iridescent Eyeshadow in Delta. Apply the shadow all over the lid, and use CHANEL Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Trace in the crease. Then mix the brown and taupe shades in CHANEL Quadra Eyeshadow in Mystic Eyes around the eyelid.
3. Line the eyes with CHANEL Precision Eye Definer in Brun and apply two coats of CHANEL Inimitable Masarca in Noir, concentrating on the outer corners to make the eyes pop.
4. To give a warmth to the skin, use Soleil Tan de CHANEL in Terre Ambre.
5. On the apples of your cheeks, use CHANEL Tweed Blush Duo in Tweed Fuchsia.
6. For the lips use CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine in Canotier, (available in April) and top with CHANEL Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in Insouciance.