Freida Pinto made a welcomed return to the red carpet at the SAG Awards 2013 in a bright pink Roland Mouret gown.
Looking every inch the Hollywood actress, Freida completed her stunning red carpet look with a retro faux bob hairstyle. If, like us, you are thinking of cutting your hair , but pull out at the last minute – this is the perfect way to temporarily try a short hairstyle.
Follow the hair how-to steps below to create Freida Pinto’s faux bob hairstyle at home…
1) Wash your hair and create loose curls using a curling tong.
2) Tie a hair elastic at the bottom of your hair to create a super low ponytail.
3) Gently twist hair and roll towards the nape of your neck.
4) Tuck the end of your hair underneath and secure with pins.
5) Make sure you pull a few pieces of hair out at the front to create the illusion of a bob.