Top make-up artist Lauren Hersheson's guide to getting Eva Mendes' bronzed glow:
'Eva has gone for an overall bronzed look keeping the focus on the eyes.'
1. Take a black pencil eyeliner and line the entire lash line and water line. Eva has also added little flicks of pencil on the outside of the eyes moving towards the line of the brows to give them a slight lift.
2. Then take a dark coloured eyeshadow, and work the colour onto the eyelid making sure the intensity stays nearest the lash line and gets softer towards the crease.
3. Add a few coats of Maxfactor’s Masterpiece mascara in Black.
4. Eva’s skin is gorgeously glowy. Try Chanel’s Vitalumiere to create her natural glossy skin. You can apply this with a brush or your fingers.
5. Take a bronze, coral coloured powder blusher and apply it over the apples of the cheeks.I like Laura Mercier’s Second Skin Cheek Colour in Lush Nectarine.
6. For the lips take Armani Sheer Lipstick in No. 24 for a naturaly glossy, coral lip colour.
Find Lauren at the Daniel Hersheson salon in Knightsbridge where she can show you in person how to recreate all your favourite celeb looks. Call 020 72018797 danielhersheson.com to make an appointment.