Emma Watson was the ultimate lady in red for her appearance at the Roses By… Lancome Pre-BAFTA party. Lancome's make-up artist Amanda Grossman reveals how she created the look on Emma...
The inspiration: "Sassy glamorous with a sexy edge. Keeping the eyes simple but edgy with gorgeous, stand out red lips."
GET THE LOOK:
- For the face, skin was prepped with Effet Miracle Primer skin perfecting base and Teint Miracle Foundation – 010 mixed with 01.
- Then Rouge In Love Lipstick – was added to the apple of the cheeks for a flushed healthy look
- Teint Miracle Concealer Pen was applied under the eyes
- Lids were lined in Ink Artliner in Black 01, while lashes were loaded with Hypnose Doll Eyes mascara
- On the lips Amanda applied Rouge in Love – from the new Rouge in Love collection
- Then for the nails, Vernis in Love collection in Noir Caviar 585N was applied.