Get Ella Henderson’s X-Factor hairstyle
Despite shocking the nation with her exit from the show last week, X-Factor finalist Ella Henderson did at least make a fabulous exit. If, like us, you loved her braided hairstyle, follow the easy steps below to create her stunning hairstyle at home…
- Create a slightly off-centre parting.
- Section off from one side of the parting round to the ear, following up to the crown.
- Run through some TRESemme Split Mend Sealing Serum through the hair for a smooth finish and then French braid each side from parting to crown and tie with thin elastics.
- Leaving out an inch back from the braid and an inch up from the nape, tie the rest including the braids into a ponytail, securing with a bungee.
- Tong the hair in the ponytail, spraying with medium hold hairspray onto each section.
- Once tonged, back push each curl with fingers to create fatter curls and texture.
- Pin the hair randomly around the ponytail to create a dishevelled up-do shape.
- Once finished tong the hair outside of the ponytail and then brush through to create a wave.
- Pin this loosely to the rest of the shape to maintain height at the front.
- Finish with TRESemme 24 Hour Body Finishing Hairspray to hold.
By Bernadette Cornish
WATCH OUR HAIR HOW-TO VIDEO FOR MORE INSPIRATION!