Get Elizabeth Olsen's BAFTA make-up look
Elizabeth Olsen stunned at the BAFTA Awards 2013 in head-to-toe Chanel. Looking effortlessly glam, the actress teamed her stunning outfit with tousled waves and flawless make-up.
Find out how to recreate Elizabeth Olsen’s make-up look with tips from Lancome UK Ambassador, Alex Babsky…
- Create a flawless base using Lancome Teint Idole Foundation
- Under the eyes use Lancome Teint Miracle Concealer Pen to make the complexion last.
- Next, add a subtle hint of colour with Lancome BAFTA Limited Edition Blush Subtil in Rose Sable.
- For soft definition on eyes use Lancome Hypnose Mono eye shadow in Cuban Light.
- To finish the ultra-feminine look, apply Lancome Rouge in Love to lips.
For more make-up tips watch our beauty how-to video...