Dianna Agron | Glee | Beauty advice | Make-up tips
Top make-up artist Lauren Hersheson's make-up guide to getting Dianna Agron's strong eye look:
Dianna has chosen a gorgeous soft brown eye look which accentuates her beautiful green eyes coupled with a slightly pinky tinged lip.
1. For the eyes, take Chanel's Quadra Eyeshadow Palette in Kaska Beige. Use the cream colour eye shadow first all over the eye up to the brow as a base. Then take the gold colour and apply it all over the eye lid up to the crease.
2. Next take the beige coloured eye shadow and apply this with a soft eye blending brush in the crease line.
3. Finally take the darkest cinnamon coloured eye shadow and apply this with a small eye shadow brush such as MAC's 219 brush along the lash line and slightly up into the crease, depending on how dark you want the look to be.
4. Then take a black or brown eye pencil such as Dior's Crayon Kohl and carefully line the inner rim of the eyes, of both the upper and lower lash lines. Finish by curling the lashes using Shu Uemura's Eye lash curlers and a couple of coats of black mascara.
5. Finish the look with Chantecaille's Lip Chic Lipstick in Bourbon Rose.
Find Lauren at the Daniel Hersheson salon in Knightsbridge where she can show you in person how to recreate all your favourite celeb looks. Call 020 72018797 danielhersheson.com to make an appointment.