Top make-up artist Lauren Hersheson's guide to getting Dannii Minogue's winning look:
'Dannii has gone for a super glamorous look by equally accentuating her eyes and her lips and choosing a gorgeous glowy foundation.'
1. To get Dannii’s skin use Chanel’s Vitalumiere foundation. It's light enough to give that glowy look but has enough coverage to stay looking perfect.
2. Use a soft grey or brown over the eyelids making sure to emphasise the crease with a good blending brush. I like Armani Large Eye Blender to do this with. It takes just the right amount of product and blends perfectly over this area.
3. Take the eye shadow out to the sides by angling towards the end of the eyebrow. This helps to give a slightly winged look.
4. Darken the lash line with either a liquid line or a pencil for more of a smoky feel.
5. Finish by adding several layers of Dior’s Diorshow mascara in black.
6. Use a cream blusher to add colour to the cheeks while keeping them looking dewy. I like Ruby and Millie’s Face Gloss in Flush.
7. Dannii’s used a neutral colour lipstick with a strong pigment. I like Clinique’s Long Last Lipstick in Twilight Nude with an Armani Lip shimmer No. 2 over the top.
Find Lauren at the Daniel Hersheson salon in Knightsbridge where she can show you in person how to recreate all your favourite celeb looks. Call 020 72018797 danielhersheson.com to make an appointement.