Claire Danes’ make-up artist reveals the products and tricks behind the star’s stunning make-up look…
Claire Danes was back looking better than ever at the Golden Globes 2013, showing off her post-baby body in a plunging red Versace dress. Pulling out all the stops, it wasn’t only her designer gown that caught our attention, her hair and make-up were amazing, too! Want to know the secrets behind Claire’s sultry make-up look? Get tips from her make-up artist and Laura Mercier Global Artistry Director, Martin Maulawizda, on how to create her look at home using Laura Mercier products…
Get the look:
- First, warm up your skin tone with Tinted Moisturizer Crème Compact SPF21 in Almond
- To cover up little imperfections and darkness under the eyes, use Secret Camouflage.
- To highlight cheeks, apply Crème Cheek Colour in Blaze.
- For a flawless finishing touch, dust your face with Loose Setting Powder.
- Use Caviar Eye Liner in Black to create depth and shape around the eyes.
- Sweep Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Black Ebony with the Flat Eye Liner Brush to deepen the lash line and to intensify the depth and create a contrast use Kohl Eye Pencil in Black Gold on the inside of the eye.
- Layer lashes with multiple coats of Faux Lash Mascara.
- Define lips with Lip Pencil in Hazlenut.
- For a head-to-toe glow use Mineral Illumination Powder in Candlelight on your shoulders and arms.
Watch all the red carpet action from the Golden globes 2013...