Top make-up artist Lauren Hersheson's make-up guide to getting Christina Hendricks' red carpet look:
Christina has gone for a balanced look in terms of matching the intensity of her eyes with her lips, which also compliments her hair colour.
1. Start with Chanel's eyshadow duo Subtle Grey. Use the lighter colour all over the eye and shade a little of the darker colour into the crease of the eye.
2. Then take a black liquid liner such as Dior's Style Liner and line just the upper lash line flicking it slightly up and out towards the outside corners of the eye.
3. With a small eye brush take a touch of the darker eyeshadow and use it line the lower lash line to add definition.
4. Finish by adding several coats of your favourite mascara.
5. For the cheeks, take a cream blusher such as NARS Orgasm and with the fingers work a little into the apples of the cheeks to add a little freshness.
6. For the lips, try Cliniques Long Lasting Lipstick in Blushing Nude.
Find Lauren at the Daniel Hersheson salon in Knightsbridge where she can show you in person how to recreate all your favourite celeb looks. Call 020 72018797 danielhersheson.com to make an appointment.