Christina Aguilera beauty | Christina Aguilera make-up
Top make-up artist Lauren Hersheson's guide to getting Christina Aguilera's vampish look:
1. To get her sleek dramatic eyes cover the entire lid in a shadow that matches your own skin colour with an added glow to it. MAC has great neutral colours like Arena, Brulee and Samoa Silk.
2. Next take a liquid eyeliner-you can use either a gel liner like Bobbi Brown’s Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink or a more traditional liquid liner such as Guerlain’s Divinora Eye Liner.
3. Take a small angled brush and dust a little eyeshadow in a soft brown or grey color under the eyelashes to give the eyes a little more definition in the most subtle way. I like Trish McEvoys Tawney Glaze Eye Shadow.
4. Finish the eyes with your favourite mascara and add some false eye lashes.
5. Christina has chosen a gorgeous red lip colour that is clearly very moisturising because it has a natural shine to it without using any lipgloss. I like Tom Ford’s new lipstick range in Cherry Lush.
Find Lauren at the Daniel Hersheson salon in Knightsbridge where she can show you in person how to recreate all your favourite celeb looks. Call 020 72018797 danielhersheson.com to make an appointement.