Known for her gorgeous blonde mane, Blake Lively is adventurous when it comes to styling her hair, one minute working glossy Veronica Lake waves like at the Savages premiere in LA and the next rocking a boho ponytail on the set of Gossip Girl.
At the Savages premiere in New York, the blonde bombshell wowed in a yellow Gucci maxidress and an on-trend fishbone plait. Tullulah Toone, stylist at Daniel Galvin, shows us how to get her hairstyle here.
Get The Look:
1. Backcomb the top section of your hair and then smooth down with spray so that the hair closest to your scalp is flat, even and sleek (without being shiny).
2. Fasten in a tight, high ponytail at the top of the back of your head.
3. Separate the ponytail into two sections.
4. Pull a thin strand of hair from the outside of section one, pull it over section one and add it to the under part of section two on the other side. Pull a thin strand of the hair from the outside of section two, pull it over section two and add it to the under part of section one. Carry on with this process until you get to the bottom of the hair.
5. Tie the hair with a band and wrap the band in a small piece of hair.
6. Finally, use your fingers to loosen a few strands for a dishevelled, sexy look.