If you’re hoping to make maximum impact with a more minimalist make-up look over the party season then look no further than Blake Lively for some party-perfect inspiration.
Top make-up artist Lauren Hersheson's make-up guide to getting Blake Lively's look...
- Use Tom Ford’s liquid foundation in Traceless and buff onto the skin with a brush to achieve a sheer, glowy effect.
- On the eyes, use YSL’s Eyeshadow Duo in No. 35. Sweep the lighter colour into the crease of the eye and build the darker colour on the eyelid towards the lashline to create a soft, smoky look.
- Highlight the inner corners of the eye with MAC’s single eyeshadow, Shroom.
- Finish by lining the eyes with a black eyeliner and several coats of black mascara.
- On the cheeks use Chanel’s Powder Blush, ‘In Love’
- On the lips use Cosmetics a la Carte Moisture Plus in Marshmallow.
Find Lauren at the Daniel Hersheson salon in Knightsbridge where she can show you in person how to recreate all your favourite celeb looks. And visit Lauren's fab new website at Continued below...