Make-up Artist Kate Lee for Chanel explains: “Anne wore a red Valentino Couture archive dress on the red carpet. The look was centered around a thin black lined eye with a defined socket and a deep rose lip stain."
Recreate Anne's look:
1. For a base, use CHANEL Vitalumiere Fluid Makeup in Limpide
2. For concelear, use Kanebo Brush Type Concealer in CB 1 Light.
3. Create a fresh glow on the cheeks by using CHANEL Powder Blush in Fresque, and define cheek bones with Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder in Medium.
4. Create a black line with Bobbi Brown longwear gel liner in Black Ink. Then define the eye socket with Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Truth, and apply CHANEL Inimitable Mascara in Noir.
5. For the lips use CHANEL Rouge Coco Lip Colour in Rivoli, and lightly powder over her mouth for a matte effect. Use By Terry Rose Salve to keep lips fresh.