Anna Friel | De Beers lunch | Red lips | Beauty How-To
Top make-up artist Lauren Hersheson's make-up guide to getting Anna Friel's red lippy look:
1. Anna has used a very light foundation on her skin which allows her freckles and natural complexion to come through. To achieve this use Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisteriser with Laura Mercier's Secret Brightening Powder just through the t-zone to take down any overly shiny areas but keeping the general dewy look throughout the rest of the face.
2. Anna has kept the eyes very simple. Try using a grey eye pencil on the upper lash line, and on the lower lash line, use some grey eye shadow on a small angled brush to get an even softer definition round this area.
3. Finish the eyes by adding YSL's Black Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils.
4. For the cheeks, use Bobbi Brown's Poder Blusher in Tawney.
5. For the lips use Illamasqua's Lipstick in Blaze.
Find Lauren at the Daniel Hersheson salon in Knightsbridge where she can show you in person how to recreate all your favourite celeb looks. Call 020 72018797 danielhersheson.com to make an appointment.