Get Amy Adams' romantic make-up look
Make-up artist Stephen Sollitto created a stunning beauty look for Amy Adams at the Golden Globes 2013. Find out how to get her stunning make-up look and which Laura Mercier products to use, below…
- Prep skin with RèVive Intensité Moisture Serum Extreme to ensure skin stays mosisturized for hours.
- Add a sheer hint of colour with Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 – Oil Free.
- Create a flawless face and natural-looking glow by applying Crème Cheek Colour in Canyon, followed by Crème Cheek Colour in Oleander to the apples of your cheeks.
- To conceal imperfections around the eye area, apply the Secret Concealer.
- Next, add a hint of natural colour to your lid with Sateen Eye Colour in Sandstone.
- Create depth and definition with Sequin Eye Colour in Twinkling Star
- Apply Sateen Eye Colour in Sable onto the top of your eyelids and under your bottom lashes.
- To finish the show-stopping look, apply the Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Plum Orchid with the Lip Glacè in Raspberry.
Go behind the cover with Amy Adams on her InStyle cover shoot...