Alexandra Roach joined InStyle to celebrate the EE British Academy Film Awards and looked stunning, teaming an Asos dress with a bouffant hairstyle and ‘60s style make-up.
We caught up with celebrity make-up artist Justine Jenkins who used created Alexandra Roach’s look using Lancôme products to get tips on how to create her look at home…
- Use a layer of Lancôme Effet Miracle primer on skin to minimise pores and to create a velvety base.
- Next, use Lancôme's new foundation Teint Visonnaire to achieve a flawless base.
- For a modern take on a ‘60s look, use Lancôme’s Ombre Hypnose eye-shadow in Sable Enchante all over the lid.
- For definition, trace a subtle line along the socket using Lancôme Ombre Hypnose eyeshadow in Pearle Ambree.
- To complete, slick Lancôme’s Liner Plume liquid eyeliner in black applied along the upper lash-line, together with several coats of Hypnose Doll Eyes mascara in black.
- For the cheeks, lightly dust Lancôme Blush Subtil in Peach Fever to create a healthy glow.
- Finally, use Lancôme Rouge in Love on lips to pull the whole look together.