MAC make-up beauty looks
MAC senior make-up artist Debbie Finegan has created this stunning daytime make-up look, perfect for the holiday season...
GET THE LOOK
- Start with a natural base such as M.A.C Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation RRP £22.50 to gently even out skin and add a subtle glow. M.A.C Select Moisturecover Concealer RRP £13.50 will neutralise any under eye discolouration and also hydrate and condition the skin.
- To set add a light veil of M.A.C Prep & Prime Transparent Finishing Powder RRP £17.50 to the face paying particular attention to the t-zone, this will ensure skin remains picture perfect throughout the day.
- Finally add a touch of warmth and shape to the face with M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish Natural RRP £20.50 in a shade deeper than your natural skin tone.
- To create the warm golden hues on the start with a base of M.A.C Paintpot in Morning Frost RRP £13.50 across the lid for a wash of subtle sparkle, the contour the socket line with a light mulled wine shade like M.A.C Eye Shadow in Haux RRP £11.50. M.A.C Super Slick Liner in Desires and Devices RRP £15.00 is a wonderful party-perfect shade of gold. It's metallic with just enough sparkle to not out do the Christmas tree. Sweep the length of the eye lid and flick upwards as much as you dare. Finish with a double coat of M.A.C Zoomlash Mascara in Lofty Brown RRP £13.50 for rich dense looking lashes.
- Finally, for a perfect party inspired pout that's suitable for day or night, try a sheer red lip shade. First apply a light line of M.A.C Lip Pencil in Redd RRP £10.50 to the outline of the lip and top with M.A.C Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Korean Candy RRP £13.50.