At Dolce & Gabbana’s Autumn Winter 2014 Ready to Wear fashion show, models paraded down the catwalk wearing exquisite gowns with a make-up look featuring a combination of nude tones alongside contrasting dark provocative accents. Get tips from Dolce & Gabbana’s Creative Advisor Pat McGrath on how to recreate the stunning catwalk look at home…
Get the look:
- For a flawless base apply a mix of Dolce&Gabbana’s Perfect Luminous and Perfect Matte Liquid Foundations using the Foundation Brush.
- Apply Dolce & Gabbana’s Powder Foundation for extra coverage and to achieve an illuminated natural look.
- For eyes, apply Dolce & Gabbana’s the eyeshadow quad in Desert in layers followed by The Eyeliner in Black to create a deep and mysterious look.
- To achieve depth around the eyes, apply Dolce & Gabbana’s glam liner in Black Intense on top of the lash line.
- Apply two layers of Dolce & Gabbana’s Intense Yes Mascara for long andvolumised lashes.
- On the lips, use Dolce & Gabbana’s lipliner in Ruby followed by the combination of lipsticks in Ultra and Amethyst to add sophistication to the look.
- To complement the look, apply Dolce & Gabbana’s Nail Lacquer in Nude for a final touch of luxury.