This week #InStyleVIP is giving you the chance to win Elemis’s cult skincare product Papaya Enzyme Peel in a handy 15ml travel size.
This rinse-off exfoliating cream contains nourishing milk protein, anti-oxidant rich Vitamin E and marine algae to moisturise, repair, and protect skin while natural fruit enzymes of exfoliating papaya and calming pineapple smooth and clarify the complexion. Your skin will be glowing, even if the weather’s not!
To enter simply follow us on twitter @instyle_uk and look out for tweets on how to win!
The #InStyleVIP giveaway closes at midnight on Friday 26th October
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
· Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man except employees (and their families) of IPC Media, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
· The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
· Proof of identity and age may be required.
· Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
· All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
· Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
· The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
· The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
· Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
· The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
· In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
· The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by IPC relating to any post-winning publicity.
· Unless stated otherwise all postal entries must be made on the relevant coupon or form printed in the magazine.
· Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
· Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
· Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
· Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
· Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
· Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
· The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
· The Promoter is IPC Media Limited, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.
· In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
· A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.