We may be used to seeing Goop editor Gwyneth Paltrow modelling a fresh-faced, barely-there make-up look, but in her latest glamour shot for Max Factor she models the rock chick trend.
While make-up artist, Mel Arter, explains: "It's the ultimate rock star look - smouldering and sexy. "
Follow these easy steps to get the look for yourself:
1. Treat your face to new multi-tasking Max Factor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation for a base that lasts all night.
2. Dab Max Factor Masterpiece Colour Precision Eye Shadow in Stardust across the eyelid and just underneath your lower lash line. Using your fingertip, blend gently outwards to create a ‘halo’ effect around the eye.
3. Intensify with Max Factor Colour X-pert Eyeliner in Black, drawing a line from the inner corner of your eye to the outer corner. To up the drama, apply Max Factor Earth Spirits Eye Shadow in Onyx into the eyelid crease, using a Max Factor eye shadow brush to blend the powder and cream eyeshadows.
4. Line upper and lower lash lines and waterline with Max Factor Kohl Pencil in Black for stunning impact.
5. Volumise your lashes to the max with multiple coats of Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara in Black.
6. Apply Max Factor Flawless Perfection Blush in Naturelle to the apples of your cheeks and blend outwards using circular motions and a Max Factor Blusher brush.
7. Offset statement eyes with a slick of softly feminine Max Factor Lipfinity in Glowing, and coat with gloss for a gorgeous finish.