1. She's got a twin. Yup, the buzz cut beauty actually has an identical twin, May Bell. Rings a bell (sorry)? It should. The pair have starred in Urban Outfitters newest Collective, are the faces of Lazy Oaf's Winter look book and even shared the spotlight in Topshop's giant window in the high street hero's Summer Of Love campaign.
Follow them both on Instagram @ruthandmay for the most addictive fashion snaps ever. As they say, two is better than one.
2. Only Ruth cut her hair off. The blonde beauties used to be the picture of creepy but totally beautiful twinness, that is, until Ruth went for the chop. Cutting off her waist length locks, Ruth's edgy new bleach blonde buzzcut has become the talk of fashion week.
3. She's a tomboy. Telling Topshop, identical twin May said, 'Ruth's boyish and I'm feminine, that's it in a nutshell. I think Ruth's worn a skirt once this year, if that.' Ruth's response? 'You have to force me into dresses - unless I'm being paid. I don't care what anyone thinks. I just feel more comfortable in jeans and shirts.' Fair enough.
4. She's everywhere for SS16. We're only halfway through fashion month and we've seen Ruth's face more often than our other half's. Walking everywhere from Gucci and Preen to Versus Versace and MaxMara, Ruth's officially the one to watch this season.
5. She's homegrown. Sorry fasharazzi, we're claiming this one for our own. Born and bred in rural Kent, Ruth's a Brit through and through. God, we're good.
6. She's the face of Saint Laurent's Cruise 2016 campaign, and she looks epic. Nailing Hedi Slimane's signature black and white and totally moody aesthetic, Ruth's shaved head, doll-like features and enviable bone structure were seemingly made to wear Saint Laurent. Yup, she's so cool it hurts.
7. And there's another one. Ruth and May are the face of the new Spring 2016 Burberry campaign, alongside nine other cool Brits including Holliday Granger and Ella Richards.