Is it in our DNA to feel green with envy when the likes of Nicole Richie, Chloe Sevigny and Miley Cyrus go out for a stroll wearing short denim shorts baring flawless limbs without a trace of cellulite? We've got to give it to them though as they look hot hot hot in their denim minis.
It's motivated us to get our legs mini-worthy in time for summer as tiny skirts and shorts were on every runway from Versace to Celine.
Here's our summer shorts plan...
1. Drink more water
2. Must introduce lunges and squats into our daily exercise routine. This step includes bagging David Kirsch's Butt Book for inspiration
3. Body brushing three times a week to boost circulation and rid our almost-blue skin tones
4. One of our 100 Best Beauty Buys for 2010, St Tropez's Self Tan Bronzing Mousse, £20, must be new BFF. Applied with a mit obviously to avoid tango'd hands
5. Serious research must be done to find our favourite anti-cellulite cream which must be applied regularly. The current fave is Sisley's Celluli-Pro Slimming Complex, £104
6. Easter is over, must.stop.eating.Mini Eggs!
And if all else fails, we'll be sticking to the maxi dress trend...
LET US KNOW ON TWITTER WHO YOU THINK ROCKS DENIM MINI SHORTS BEST...
By Alice Ripman