Adele worked a new look at the Grammys 2013, swapping the black gowns for a colourful Valentino dress and rosy make-up look.
We caught up with the man who created the British singer's stunning beauty look, Michael Ashton for the secrets behind her vintage inspired make-up look…
Get the look
- First, prep and prime the skin to perfection by massaging Armani Maestro Fusion Foundation into the face.
- Add a sheer veil of YSL Touche Eclat near the inner tear ducts through the t-zone and high planes.
- Next, groom the shape of eyebrows with a clear brow set, then fill and extend with Lancome Le Crayon Poudre brow prencil.
- Keep eyeshadow to a minimum for this look, just use a subtle highlighter on the brow bone, followed by gentle contouring through the socket. Use Lancome Colour Design Infinite in Continuous Creme as a base then create dimension using Lancome Colour Design Eye Shadow Palette in Coral Crush.
- The real hero of this look is the liner and lashes! Using Maybelline Studio Gel Liner in black, start on the inner corner of the eye and increase the width of liner as you extend towards the outer corner finishing with a flirty flick.
- To give the eyes a polished yet understated feel, place lashes along the entire upper lashline before building up lash density with Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara top and bottom
- To finish the look, fill in the lip with Rouge d'Armani Lipstick / 101 working from the middle of the mouth and creating the desired shaped using a lip brush. Blot off the excess before tidying edges using MyFace Lip Liner in Nude and apply a slick of Sisley White Diamond lip gloss to the centre of the lip.
Watch all the red carpet action from the BAFTAs 2013...