Cheryl Cole at De Grisogono Party
Cheryl Cole added some va-va voom to the Cannes Film Festival last night courtsey of a killer dress, voluminous updo and golden glow. Proving she really can do no wrong in the style stakes, she stole the show at the de Grisogono party, where she also performed.
Note to self, follow these beauty steps in honour of our gal...
1. Big lashes are a must. If you weren't blessed with fluttering peepers, fake it with Eyelure or Shu Uemura.
2. Go for groomed brows. Sharp tweezers at the ready, take a look at InStyle's best beauty buys 2010 for the best pair on the planet.
3. Fake flawless skin. Body brush? Check. Fake tan? Check. Body perfector? Check.
4. Create smoke signals by winging out eye shades in chocolate, plum and gun-metal grey.
5. Gloss it up. Follow Cheryl and try L'Oreal Paris's Glam Shine Reflexion Lip Gloss,£6.99
By Alice Ripman