Kate Bosworth looked flawless from head-to-toe at the Oscars 2013, with an ethereal beauty look that perfectly complemented her delicate beaded Giamabatista Valli Spring 2013 Couture dress.
Andre Sarmiento created the look and revealed: "We all felt like it was a very special dress and it ended up that it provided us with the colour palette for the make-up. Kate wanted her look to be soft but still have an impact."
Here's how to recreate it at home…
1. To prep the skin gently place SK-II Signs Eye Mask patches under the eyes and let them do their magic for 15 minutes. While you wait, work SK-II Facial Treatment Essence into the skin with a synthetic brush. It leaves skin with the most incredible texture.
2. Apply SUQQU Frame Fix Cream Foundation with a brush starting at the centre of the face and working your way out. To finish the skin use a bit of precision powder, like Laura Mercier's Loose Setting Powder, on the high points of the face.
3. To make cheeks appear lifted and defined dust on Chanel Joues Contraste in Rose Initiale very lightly. Next, use Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate compact in colour #1 to add dimension - contouring the cheeks with the dark tone and tapping the highlighter onto the top of the cheekbones.
4. To make brows look full, fill in any obvious gaps with SUQQU Eyebrow liquid pen in Brown. Then to give the brows some heft darken them using quick strokes of MAC eyebrows in Lingering.
5. For gorgeous lashes, curl with the Shiseido eyelash curler, then apply two coats of DIOR Diorshow Exstase Mascara in Black.
6. To recreate Kate's light pink lid, use SUQQU Blend Colour Eyeshadow palette in #13 Akanezora. Take the lightest colour and wash it all over the lid. Next, cover the lid with the light pink colour , and finally work the deeper rose tone into the crease. For a final touch, line the top lids with Chanel Illusion D'Ombre cream shadow in Abstraction.
7. To recreate Kate's sophisticated but popping lip, first apply YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipstick in Fuchsia Innocent to create a rich stain. Buff in the colour with a small fluffy eyeshadow brush so it wouldn't feel "lipstick-y", Then top it off with a small amount of Rouge Pur Couture Glossy stain in Mauve Faison to create fullness and to add a hint of shine.
8. You're ready to hit the red carpet!