How does this competition work? Find out below:
Once a day, from Monday 1st December 2014 to Thursday 4th December 2014 (promotion period), we'll post on the InStyle UK Facebook page 2 Max Factor products for you to choose from. All in, there will be 4 posts that you can engage with.
All you have to do is post one comment (1) under one (1) of the four (4) Max Factor Facebook posts that will appear during this period to tell us which of these two products you would prefer to win and why. Your name will then be automatically entered to win this prize at the end of the week.
You are welcome to comment under each of the four (4) Max Factor posts but commenting more than once under each post will not increase your chances of winning as we can only accept one comment from a single entrant per post.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The prize draw is open to entrants aged 18 or over resident in the UK, excluding employees and past employees of Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (formerly known as IPC Media Limited) or anyone materially connected to the administration of the prize draw.
2. Entry into the prize draw is free.
3. Only one entry per person may be submitted which will then become the property of Time Inc. (UK) Ltd and will not be returned.
4. Entry to the draw is done via Facebook when you post a comment under one (1) of the four (4) Max Factor Facebook posts during the promotional period that are available for comment, to tell us which one of the two Max Factor products you would prefer to win and why.
5. Closing date for the receipt of prize draw entries is 23:59pm on Thursday, 4th of December 2014.
6. Multiple replies from single entrant under each post will not be accepted and will count only as one (1) entry. Single entrants can comment once under each four (4) posts to enter the prize draw.
7. No responsibility will be taken for entries lost, damaged, incomplete or illegible. Entries may be disqualified if incomplete or illegible.
8. All valid entries received by 23:59pm on Thursday, 4th of December, 2014 will be entered into the prize draw and the first entry randomly selected will win both a selection of products from Max Factor and a Selfridges gift card worth £500.
9. The prize draw will take place on Monday, 8th of December 2014 and will be supervised by an independent observer.
10. The winner will be notified via comment under the Facebook post on one (1) out of four (4) Max Factor posts where the entrant created her/his comment.
11. The winner will have 72 hours from comment notification to confirm their acceptance of the prize.
12. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to hold another draw to select a new winner or to select an alternative winner from the original entries.
13. The winner must have access to a Facebook account, personal email account and UK postal address.
14. The winner should allow up to 28 days for their prize to be posted to the winner.
15. The prize is provided by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd.
16. All entrants to the prize draw agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
17. Time Inc. (UK) Ltd reserves the right to publish the name, photograph, and county of the winner and to publicize the prize-giving presentation after the date of the prize draw.
18. The name and county of the winner and the name of the independent observer will be available to anyone sending a stamped addressed envelope to Time Inc. (UK) Ltd within 28 days of the published closing date.
19. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the prize draw.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond their control.
21. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that by entering the prize draw you are providing your personal information to Time Inc. (UK) Ltd and not to Facebook.
22. You must comply with Facebook's terms and conditions of use including but not limited to any rules relating to the entry of promotions on Facebook.
23. By entering the promotion you release Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to Time In. (UK) Ltd and not Facebook.
24. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
25. No alternatives to the prizes offered will be given.
26. In the event of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the details provided in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
27. Your personal details will only be used for the purposes of administering this promotion and for no other purposes.
The Promoter is Time Inc. (UK) Ltd, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.